Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Hoodie Style 2009

What a way to have a Superbowl party....Hubbies at one house and the Hoodies at the other! Our sweet Hoodie gang got together this weekend for some good times. Check out Mindy's blog to get the whole story. She said it perfect! I just wanted to add some more fun pictures to our Hoodie Bowl 2009.
This boy is a heart breaker. Look out little ladies. He is charming!
Haddie Cakes waiting to get this par-tay started!
Our future hoodie quarterback, Brady.

Cheerleaders...Abby, Lauren, and Jillian
BFF in da'Hood
Haddie offering RoRo some cheese puffs. I felt honored because she just doesn't let anyone have some of her puffs!

One of the funniest things was watching Dylan flirt with Mindy. He would say "I wub you Minny" and smile. Oh, he is going to be a ladies man for sure.

Having fun in Haddie's room.

My Hoodie girls plus one little Hoodie in the oven. I can't wait to meet this baby boy!
Well, the men may think that they had it made with their very own house just full of guys watching football. I disagree! This was the house to be at. Fo' sho! We had sooo much fun watching our wild indians play and having some good ol girl talk. I will take that any day!


Did I mention Wild Indians?


post signature


6 comments:

MLP said...

LOVE your post and your pictures!!! I must have these!

You are so right...we were definitely at the right par-tay!!!

Loves ya!

Stacey said...

Once again all I can say is, I wish I lived in your 'hood!!! Looks like you all had a blast!!! Fun times!

Rune said...

Cute pictures:)
I have awards for you on our blog!

Wib.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

love it show them boys we do not play games and can have fun too.


any thing and every thing you can do I can do it better!

lol

wow I so wish AI COULD HAVE BEEN THERE AS WELL, ONE TO BE ABALE TO BE NEAR MY TWO SWEET BLOGGERS AND TWO TO HAVE THE KIDS TOGETHER AWESOME PERFECTION...


LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A BALL. GO YOU. NAD GOD BLESS THAT BABY IN TEH OVEN THA MAMA LOOKS MORE THEN READY.

Anonymous said...

What at fun party!!! The pictures are so cute!

angie said...

:) so fun!