Friday, February 13, 2009

My Funny Valentine!

Landry Love, you are my Funny Valentine....
Today you told me to stop kissing daddy because my face is only supposed to have kisses from you on them.

Landry: Mommy, when I grow up can I live with you still?
Mom: Landry don't you want to get married and have a family someday and live in your own house?
Landry: I think so....but what will happen to you?
Mom: I will live here with daddy still.
Landry: Still? You won't come live with me in my house?
Mom: No honey
Landry: Who is going to give you kisses?
Mom: I guess Daddy will......
Landry: That is not fair.


Ha! Landry Love what would I do without your sweet kisses someday? I guess Mommy is going to have to come live with you!



post signature


8 comments:

Stacey said...

That is the sweetest thing I've heard in a very long time! Gotta love that Landry!! Happy V-Day!

Unknown said...

I wish they would stay that innocent and believe that, but unfortunately thats not always how it goes. He is adorable and those pictures make you want to just squeeze him up! And girl, why don't you post more pictures of your hot mama self?

BTW, I am soo excited to start working on the secret project. I so badly want to blog about it and let the world know but I will wait for the phrase, "MOVE THAT BUS."

Waco Newmans said...

oh, that is so sweet.... gotta love those little boys!

MLP said...

OH MY GOODNESS...Landry Love, this mommy wants some of those kisses, too!!!

Such a sweet post!!! I love it all! Landry is a little dream boat!

I am hoping that he and Hadlee will live with ME, not you!!! hee hee!

These pictures are precious!!!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Om my goodness! How sweet is that!

Have a very Happy Valentines Day!

Rune said...

I love this:)

Happy valentines day.

angie said...

that is just the most precious thing ever!! That is why I love the blog....to remember things like this!! Oh, what a sweet little ball of love that Landry is:) I hope you all have a great day today!

The Micah Project said...

Robin, My site is finished! Take a look and tell me what you think!

Marianne