Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Looking back....

at a few pictures from the past of my sweet little guy makes me smile. This shirt is SO you! You are definitely up to something all the time.

Those big brown eyes melt our hearts in a hurry!

Oh sweet boy how we love you!
Tonight you are still struggling with your cold. I think it is just passing around the house to the 3L's. To hear you cough and whimper breaks your momma's heart. I am thankful that it is just a cold. I don't think I could handle what we go through with you when you need antibiotics right now. I still believe God has an answer for us on that!
You must be something special to us cause we don't let just anyone eat pizza in our bed. ha! (well, your brother and sister)


Sweet dreams Landry Love. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you~Love, Mom and Dad

post signature


10 comments:

MLP said...

Bless his little heart! I could totally tell he just wasn't his 100% self today! I hope he has a good night of sleep and wakes up so much better tomorrow!!!

Love the 'Looking Back' photos so very much! ESPECIALLY the beautiful one of you and Landry Love.

Anonymous said...

I hope he gets to feeling better soon! It's no fun to be stuck in bed sick.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Aww how cute! I too am digging up pictures in the past but mine are all selfish its about vacations!!!!!!! I am ready for a vacation!!!!!!!!


you have some awesome pictures by the way!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

they grow up so fast right? he is so cute

Faye said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!HOPE HE GETS BETTER SOON!HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

Stacey said...

Praying he is feeling better soon...and that the cold leaves the Reed house quickly. Such sweet pictures...

He & Me + 3 said...

Awe, That was so sweet. I hope that he is feeling better soon. Those were great looking back pictures. He is adorable. I love your blog layout. super cute! thanks for stopping by my blog today it was nice "meeting" you.

Rune said...

He is so cute:)I hope that he is feeling better soon.

Wib

Our Complete Family said...

Aw. I hope he is feeling better soon. Poor thing.
On a different note~ the post below is a RIOT! What a FUN babyshower and what an awesome group of friends you have fun. I am cracking up over here. You are a hoot!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Sweet picture! It just stinks having to watch your kids in misery and you can't do anything about it!