Friday, January 23, 2009

Words to think about from Mom....

3L's, a few things I want you to think about. ~American has the words I CAN in it. You can!


~The person who looks up to God rarely looks down at anyone.


~Circumstances may be outside of your control, but the way you respond to them is not.


~The best way to stop worrying is to start praying.


~Take time to find God in the small stuff. When you see God in the small stuff, your life becomes more meaningful.
~Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
There is so much more I want to tell you. I hope that you really think about the few messages above. I Love you 3L's so very much.~Mom

post signature

6 comments:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

awesome picture of the family .

Stacey said...

true words of wisdom that I'm sure the 3 L's will treasure always...

MLP said...

I needed to think about these things, too! Thank you!!!

Love you guys. What a sweet post for the 3L's!!!

Lisa Baldwin said...

Thank you for sharing I really need to think about these things too!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

That's pretty cool1 I love the be your self- everyone else is taken! Hadn't heard that one- I am going to try that apple cake recipe- tomorrow! Yum!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ It's so true! Great picture too! :)