Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wii Par-tay!

This weekend we had the Hoodies over for a jam session on the Wii. (a note to our sweet hubbies......don't quit your day job. jk!) The little hoodies had a chance to get together and play. It is always a hit when Walker comes to play.

Landry and his little date, Haddie. These two just had the best time at their little table together. So cute.
Some serious jammin going on!
The groupies (One of our beautiful hoodies is going to be having a baby boy soon. We can't wait!)
Kari and Karen (sisters) Such Rock stars!
Even Landry had to show off his skills to his date.
The Wii party continued on this morning with Lauren. She is so into this! Is it wrong for my ten year old to know all of the words by Bon Jovi?
Such a Diva!
and her band.
So it looks like the Reeds will be going on tour now. As long as I can be the road manager I am in! Fun times with the Wii.

post signature


9 comments:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

lol ha you scard me i'm reading your posts now too.. bloggy addict , to be honest you are getting a award in about 10 min or less check my bloggy ok friend i needed to get your url so i stoped by and got caught up reading lol so me... what a blessing to have met you and mindy silly mindy i DID A BUTTON FOR HER AND SENT HER THE CODES AND IT WENT TO HER TRASH MAIL FUNNY SO WHEN I SENT IT LIKE 6 TIMES I SAID GOSH GIRL I DID REALLY SEND CHECK IT OUT.. HA AND THEIR I LITTLE SWEET ME WAS IN HER TRASH MAIL BOO HOO.. BUT GLAD SHE FOUND IT....

HUGS OK NOW THAT 10 MIN MIGHT BE A BIT MORE BUT STAY TUNED..

PSSSS I LOVE THE WII WE HERE ARE ADDICTS AS WELL...

MLP said...

Wii had a BLAST at your Wii Par-tay! You guys are the best! Good food, good times, good chats, good wii!!!

Sweet Lauren is a ROCK STAR! Love it!!!

Guess who is now the proud owner of a Wii?!? You guessed it?!?

Walker and Troy are bowling right now!!!

Thanks for the FUN night! Wii wii!

MLP said...

I might add that YOU are quite the rock star yourself! HOTTIE!!!

Unknown said...

Where can we find the groupie merchandise? lol

Looks like you guys had a great time! Those neighborhood parties are the best.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Looks like a great time! We keep going back and forth on weather or not we should get a Wii! :)

angie said...

lovin' the Bon Jovi!!!So much fun, the action shots are pretty hilarious:)we love the Wii!

Amanda said...

So jealous of your HOOD! You guys are a blast and know how to have fun. Loved all the pictures!

Stacey said...

You go Reed family!!! I'd buy tickets to see y'all in concert!!! and Bon Jovi rocks. One of my friends named Barbara (Bon Jovi) Sekula is Jon's 1st cousin!! I'll have to let her see this!! Maybe I can hook you up to tour with him!! lol!

Our Complete Family said...

Oh man that looks like an awesome time was had!
We love our Wii, too! Aren't they neat?!?