Sunday, January 18, 2009

"A family that plays together stays together"

is a quote I always heard growing up from my mom. My mom was a school teacher so she had many of these little tid bits to give. ha! This one has always stuck in my mind and I am glad it did. Like probably most families this time of year, we have been having lots of cabin fever at our house. Casey and I decided to join the 3L's and get bikes. This way we can all go for bike rides around the neighborhood. Whoever said "it is just like riding a bike, you never forget" was crazy! Landry and his McQueen bike from Santa
You can't miss these two with their flags.

A little "Guns Up" Texas Tech style bike riding.





3L's when you read this someday I hope you have fond memories of us playing together. Spending time with you is always fun!

post signature


8 comments:

MLP said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! You guys definitely know how to play and I love that about ya'll!!! In fact, we loved playing WITH ya'll today!

Lovin' the new bikes! You are a hottie on your new 10 speed!!!

I had a Pink Huffy when I was young?!?

Cute post...I love your mom's sayings!!!

Lisa Baldwin said...

GREAT POST...I love that saying to family is the most important thing!

Go...TECH! It’s nice having another Tech fan around.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Oh your such a sweet mommy! Looks like you had fun!

Waco Newmans said...

and I hear A Family that Exercises together Stays Together too so you are sure to get it with this one!

angie said...

I totally agree with that!! What a fun day. I'm loving the guns up on the bikes...so awesome:)

Stacey said...

How fun!! I want to get a bike!!! I've been looking for one with a regular seat not one of those tiny pointy things!!! I'm sure the kiddos have a great time playing with you!!

Amanda said...

You guys are too cute! Nothing like a little family fun. It's the best. The little things like that will make the best memories, for sure!

Our Complete Family said...

Fun times indeed!!!