Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Oh my Goodness. I won!
I am cracking up over here. My friend Kelleye posted a contest on her blog about Christmas trees. I don't think I have ever won a contest. ha! Thanks sweet girl for making my day. Stop by and visit her blog http://hellesonquest.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-have-winner.html not because of my story (God bless my sweet grandparents!) but because she is an awesome person to get to know. She is real, funny to no end, a great mom who tells it like it is, and a good Christian mom. Kelleye and I met in MOPS when she lived here. I have enjoyed reading her blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cracking up...those dumb tumbleweeds:)
hee-hee-hee tumbleweeds are NOT something I miss about West Texas, I had many a scrape on my cars from those dumb things!!!
YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the BEST story and why have I never heard it before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Oh that is so sweet!!!! I still need your address- just email it to me.
I have had sick kid- so sorry for not pestering you about it=))))
Post a Comment