Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Luke and a Freebie

Luke's new favorite book thanks to my Hoodie Liz. If you have read some about Luke then you know his quirky love for fans. Who knew there would even be such a book out there about a fan? ha! I love it because my little kindergartner is reading now. He loves to read! yeah.
On another subject, I have found a really cool site that is free. It is like photo shop only it is FREE! Did I mention that? Try it out with a picture. So many cool things you can do/add and then post it to blogger. Just sharing with my blogger buds (and those of you stinkers I am still after to get a blog......Jen, Angie, Laura, Jill)




post signature

2 comments:

MLP said...

Way to go Hoodie Liz! That book is fabulous!!! Love that for Lukey Boy! And you go, Luke...reading and everything!!! We love that guy so, so much!!!

Thanks for the freebie site...I'll check it out!

Stacey said...

How funny...books are the best!!!I am glad that he loves reading. Hopefully he will continue to love it even when he is required to read stuff in school...Thanks for the photo site...will check it out one of these days (isn't this time of year the BEST??? But awfully busy too!!! Have a great week!!!