Thursday, December 18, 2008

Landry's Christmas party at Mrs. Heather's house

What a lucky little guys he is to be surrounded by such pretty girls! (this was taken the day before his Christmas party)
Cami, Landry, Riley, Haddie, and Lucy


Landry is ready for Santa! Everyday he ask "Is it today cause I am really good today mom?"
They did a gift exchange at Mrs. Heather's house. His secret Santa (Riley) gave him such a fun gift.

They made Gingerbread houses. By the time I picked him up it wasn't much of a house left.
Isn't this cute? Mrs. Heather is the best.
Mrs. Heather's "school" has been such a wonderful place for Landry. It has given him a chance to be around kids close to his age. She takes really good care of him. I love seeing this little boy light up about going to school. (oh, if only the other 2L's felt the same. ha!)

post signature


5 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

What a fun 'school' Landry goes to! I want to go, too!!!
Merry December hun~ Les

MLP said...

DITTO on Mrs. Heather!!!

Haddie loves being there with Lanny Boy!!!

Cute pics! Can't wait to see what Santa brings that good little boy!!!

Ha...I'm going to do a similar post tonight!

Stacey said...

Looks sooo cute and fun!!! Glad Landry has such a wonderful place to go with someone who so obviously loves him!!!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Oh my goodness- Mrs. Heathers something else isn't she! What a cute party and BIG gifts- wow! I must say thats the cutest gingerbread house I have seen yet this year!

angie said...

That Mrs. Heather is just the coolest! I love all the things she does for those sweet kiddos. And that picture of Landry is AWESOME! Looks like he had a great, fun day