Sunday, July 13, 2008

Landry's black eye




About a week ago, Landry was playing on the blow up slide and ran into Luke. He cried for a little bit and said his eye hurt. Casey and I didn't think much of it until the next day. Wow! Poor buddy. It has changed many colors this past week. Here it is today still black and blue. We went to church this morning hoping that his Sunday school teacher didn't ask us what happened. ha! He is still pretty darn cute to me even with his little beat up eye.

3 comments:

MLP said...

Minnie also thinks he is pretty darn cute with that black eye, too! Looks like I need to come down there and get my other son! ha ha! Love ya'll!!!

MLP said...

I'm longing for a new post! HA HA HA!!! Like I don't see ya'll enough.

MLP said...

I'm longing for a new post! HA HA HA!!! Like I don't see ya'll enough.