I can't beleive that school will be out this week. The kids are so excited!! It will be nice to have them around the house more. I am sure we will be doing a lot of swimming in our fabulous country club pool in the backyard! All friends and neighbors there is no membership fees so come on over. ha! Today was a beautiful day and here is a picture of my sweet Lanny Boy enjoying the sunshine.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Summer fun is on the way!
I can't beleive that school will be out this week. The kids are so excited!! It will be nice to have them around the house more. I am sure we will be doing a lot of swimming in our fabulous country club pool in the backyard! All friends and neighbors there is no membership fees so come on over. ha! Today was a beautiful day and here is a picture of my sweet Lanny Boy enjoying the sunshine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOOOOOOOOVING the new blog look!!! So glad there are no membership fees down at Reed Country Club. You know the Pierces will be there!!! Missed ya'll this weekend. Can't wait to catch up. Love the Lanny Boy pool pic!!!
Post a Comment